Thursday, December 21, 2006

Uh-oh!

My day is all planned out. Hair highlights and a cut at 12:30 and then Christmas shopping around 3 when Donna is finished with my hair. She's the one in the front row of the photo below...the one with that gorgeous long blonde hair that is NATURALLY that curly! While I was gone to the movie last night with my scrappy friends, Bill started having pain from a kidney stone. He hasn't had one of these in several years...not since he missed an entire MONTH of work right before we went to Cancun a few years back. He was in extreme pain last night. Had it been me, we would have gone straight to the ER. The pain lasted several hours along with the nausea. He finally fell asleep around 3am. If the pain comes back and we end up in the hospital....there is going to be trouble! Eeek! We have very little presents bought and we are planning to do the bulk of it tonight. I pray that the stone doesn't give him anymore problems until after the new year.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Lots of prayers going up for you and your dh that the kidney stone just passes on its own nice and easy!

kat said...

kidney stones SUCK! i passed one a few weeks ago, and i really thought i was dying... i hope he's feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! I hope he is feeling better! TERRIBLE! I also hope you got your shopping done!