Sunday, October 29, 2006

Has it really been 20 years?


My 20th high school reunion was 2 weeks ago. I didn't attend the formal festivities for reasons I won't go into here....but those of you that graduated with me understand. I did attend the Homecoming assembly where our cousin Holly was crowned as Queen. You have no idea how big of an honor this was. I also went to the parade and then the game that night. Jan, Dana, and I sit together at the football games every week anyway. So, I asked Bill to take a reunion photo of us. Can't believe it's really been that long.

Here's the LO that I created with that photo. Since the photo was taken in the stands, there were a lot of people in the background that I really didn't want in my photo. So...I smudged it with Adobe and this is the result. This LO was created for a challenge on BISC. We had create a mosaic LO, use 2 different colored cardstock, a minimum of 2 different brands of patterned paper, and 8 eyelets or brads.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

An incredible LO of some very dear friends! Wish we lived closer so we could come to the games with y'all!