Sunday, February 04, 2007

Want $10 in FREE scrapbook supplies?

Here's a copy of the email that I received from MaryBeth...the owner of Just Let Me Scrapbook. She has an awesome deal going on right now. In a nutshell, if you are new customer, you can get $10 in FREE scrapbook supplies. AND if you mention me in the comments section, I'll get $10 free too!

Here's how it works...
Send me a link where you posted something you like about our store on your favorite message board (please, don't break any rules from the host!)... You can tell about hard-to-find products, our dt gallery, service, sale pages, selection ...or whatever else! ...and I'll issue you a coupon for 30% off your next purchase!

Send a new customer, and I'll issue you and the customer a $10 gift certificate!

This offer is good through Tuesday, February 6.

Have fun! ..and get creative!
Mary Beth
http://www.justletmescrapbook.com

1 comment:

Kelly said...

*doh* I saw this too late!