Monday, January 15, 2007

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Charley and Erica

A - Available/Single? Married - January 1990

B - Best Friend? Bill, my hubby. Best girlfriend? Jan, Jenn, Charley - all three are special for different reasons, but I have a lot of special friends that I've known for years!

C - Cake or Pie? Depends on my mood!

D - Drink Of Choice? Sam's Diet Coke

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My computer!!

F - Favorite Color? greens

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms...as long as they are sour.

H - Home or Homesick? Home

I - Indulgence? pedicures

J - January Or February? February...closer to summer

K - Kids & Their Names? Carley - 10 years old
OR (depends on which tag list)
K. kill 'em with kindness or just kill 'em? Kill 'em with kindness if I am really wanting to get to 'em....otherwise...just kill 'em. LOL

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family of course!

M - M&M's or Skittles? - M&M's...chocolate all the way!

N - Number Of Siblings? ZERO

O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges

P - Phobias/Fears? Loss of a family member or public speaking (isn't almost everyone?)

Q - Favorite Quote: This one comes to mind....
“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

R-Real Hair Color? Brown

S - Season? Summer..love it because there are no schedules!

T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Felicia, MichelleK, DebbieF
A lot of my other friends have already been tagged or I would have gotten them too!

U - Unknown Fact About Me? Married the only guy I've ever kissed! I did it right the first time.

V - Vegetable you don’t like? asparagus

W - Worst Habit? I spend too much time on scrapbook message boards.

X - X-rays You’ve Had? Oh man! Where do I begin? weekly xrays of my ankle for 6 months, head (for migraines), kidney stone, teeth of course, probably more.

Y - Your Favorite Food? Crawfish or Italian foods (pasta)

Z - Zodiac Sign? Cancer

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Hi Carla. I haven't caught up with your blog for a few weeks! Thanks for joining up on the Scrapbook City forums! Hopefully we'll see you there lots!
xx S.