Thursday, January 25, 2007

Amazing Grace


Carley and Katie have danced together since they were toddlers. And by the way, Carley wanted everyone to know that she is about the same height as Katie. :wink:

Journaling: As I watch the two of you during dance observation yet again, I am overwhelmed with emotion at how much you both have grown with dancing and your friendship. Recently I have noticed how polite the two of you talk to one another and how you show genuine concern at making sure the other’s feelings aren’t hurt…true compassion for the other one. Over the past 7 years of dance y’all have developed amazing grace far beyond what I ever imagined and a true beauty far beyond your physical beauty. I am so proud of you both. Missy Crain Dance, December 2006.

Cardstock - DCWV; PP - MME, Ribbon - Savvy n Sassy; Chipboard - Scenic Route; Rubons - Daisy D's, Art Warehouse & Paper Studio; Stamps - Autumn Leaves; Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot

2 comments:

Felicia said...

This is beautiful! I love the curved lines and colors. Even the curves are "graceful."

Chelle said...

Very pretty, I love this page