Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Design Team News

I have some fun news to share with all of my bloggin' friends. I was asked this past weekend to join the design team for the Just Let Me Scrapbook Store! I am so excited to be included in Mary Beth's Design Team. This will now make three DTs for me. About 5 weeks ago I joined the Scrap Galaxy Design Team. This one is not associated with any store or kit, so you are free to discuss other scrapbook sites there. What a cool concept! You get so use to not be able to discuss other places or deals that you find, that it's a nice change to be able to freely talk about it. And there is one more that I've been asked to join....but it's a secret for now! Will update here when it's officially announced! I can't believe I have been asked to join not one, but THREE DTs...all in a matter of a few weeks!!! I guess it pays to apply to DT calls! I just started applying and as of now, I've applied for 4 and made 3! Awesome odds if you ask me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised..you rock!

Kelly said...

That Just Let Me Scrapbook sounds like such a cool gig! Congrats on your scrappy roll!

Jessica said...

so proud of you Carla, you are really talented and it's totally paying off for you! congrats!